team failleurs Index du Forum
team failleurs
Conçu SEULEMENT pour les Failleurs Blablaland

team failleurs Index du ForumFAQRechercherMembresGroupesProfilS’enregistrerConnexion

Eric Benet Real Love

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team failleurs Index du Forum -> Aide -> TF aide
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
halayika
Membre

Masculin
TF's: 68
Moyenne de points: 2,96

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Eric Benet Real Love Répondre en citant

Eric Benet Real Love > urlin.us/2c7ug

Featured...Video...more...videos...12...Hit...Songs...You...Won't...Believe...Were...Passed...Up...By...Other...Artists...Imagine...how...different...these...songs...might...have...been!...Artists..break..down..the..meaning..and..inspiration..of..their..songs..in..our..BETWEEN..THE..LINES..seriesHomeHip-HopR&BPopCountryDanceRockMetalReggaeLatin...405...Not...Allowed.RIFF-it...good&..Pharrell..2..Problem..Ariana..Grande..ft..Iggy..Azalea..3..Grown..Woman..Beyonce..4..Blurred..Lines..Robin..Thicke..ft..T.IThe..video..belongs..to..the..music..genre..of..R&BInc.,...India...B(example..of..bad..selection):..This..is..bold..text..and..this..is..normal..textBrowse...Videos...(A-Z)...Browse...Artists...(A-Z)...The.One.Other.Album.Songs.1.Harriett.Jones.2.News.For.You.3.Real.Love.4.Runnin.5.Redbone.Girl.6.Waitin.7.Hope.That.It.s.You.8.Gonna.Be.My.Girl.9.Come.Together.10.Muzik.11.Lay.It.Down.12.Here.In.My.Arms.(Lucia's.Lullaby).Discuss...This...Song...Add...a...new...song...discussion.Listen...while...you...read!...Oh...babe...Don't...you...know...you...got...the...real,...real...love...Precious,...a...word...that...comes...to...mind...When...the...morning...come...and...you're...asleep...by...my...side...Cherish,...a...word...that...could...describe...How...our...love...has...stood...the...many...test...of...time,...in...our...lives...There's...a...whirlwind...Of...changes...this...life...may...bring...But...the...real...thing...just...holds...on...come...what...may...And...we...got...something...real...baby...Real...love,...real...love...In...a...world...full...of...make...believe...We...got...something...real...girl...Real...love,...real...love,...I...bet...everything...on...you...and...me...I...love...you,...not...just...for...who...you...are...But...for...the...way...you...made...a...better...man...out...of...me...Now...I...try,...I...try...,...I...swear...baby...every...day...I...try...To...live...a...life...deserving...of...this...joy...you...give...to...me,...to...me...Now...you...got...your...funny...ways...girl...Lord...knows...I've...got...mines...Still...we...keep...on...getting...better,...better...all...the...time...'Cause...we...got...something...real...babe...Real...love,...real...love...In...a...world...where...nothing's...what...it...seems...We...got...something...real...girl,...real...love,...real...love...Just...standing...strong...for...the...whole...word...to...see...Don't...ever...question...what...my...heart...needs...tomorrow...Girl...I...just...want...the...same...ol'...love...you...gave...me...today...We...got...it...for...sure...Kind...of...love...that...knows...that...joy...brings...some...sorrow...But...we...can't...go...wrong...if...we...just...hold...on...Ain't...nothing's...stronger...Real...love,...real...love...In...a...world...full...of...make...believe...We...got...something...real...babe...Real...love,...real...love,...I...bet...everything,...everything...on...you...and...me...Don't...you...know...we...got...a...real...Don't...you...know...we...got...a...real...love...for...sure...Don't...you...know...we...got...a...real...Don't...you...know...we...got...a...real...love...for...sure...Writer(s):...George...T.Nash...Jr,...Eric...Benet...Jordan...Copyright:...Paradise...Forever...Music,...Universal...-...Songs...Of...Polygram...Int405.Not.Allowed..Chris...Brown...&...Jhene...Aiko...I...BetCiara...SomebodyNatalie...La...Rose...ftJeremih...Slow...MotionTrey...Songz...Empire.of.the.Sun.-.Liner.Notes.Emeli.Sande'.-.Liner.Notes.Alicia.Keys.-.Liner.Notes.The.Band.Perry.-.Liner.Notes.Thirty.Seconds.To.Mars.Interview.-….Empire.of.the.Sun.-.Liner.Notes.Real.Love.Lyrics.from.The.OneScroll...to...Top...Eric.Benet-.Real.Love.Lyrics.Eric.Benet.-.Sometimes.I.cry.(Lyrics).Eric.Benet.-.You're.The.Only.One.Lyrics.Eric.Benet.-.Lost.In.Time.Lyrics.Still.With.You.-.Eric.Benet.(lyrics).Eric.Benet.-.Cracks.Of.My.Broken.Heart….Lead...RIFFs:...RIFF...it:...Submit...Cancel...Bad...selection...Cannot...annotate...a...non-flat...selectionGenres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Top..Lyrics..Top..Songs..Top..Artists..Top..Albums..Upcoming..Songs..Upcoming..Albums..Billboard..Hot..100..SongLyrics..Advertise..on..SL..Featured..Blogs..Contact..Us..Music..News..Privacy..Policy..Terms..of..Use..Company..Copyright....2016..SongLyrics..Follow..us:..Facebook..Twitter..About..SoundMedia..ToneMedia..Artists:..A..B..C..D..E..F..G..H..I..J..K..L..M..N..O..P..Q..R..S..T..U..V..W..X..Y..Z..#..Lyrics..Popular..Lyrics..Billboard..Hot..100..Upcoming..Lyrics..Recently..Added..Top..Lyrics..of..2011..Top..Lyrics..of..2010..Top..Lyrics..of..2009..More....Artists..Popular..Artists..Artists..A-Z..Popular..Albums..Upcoming..Albums..Adele..Rihanna..Katy..Perry..Lady..Gaga..Lil..Wayne..Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Dance..Latin..All..Genres....News..All..News..Daily..Roundup..Reviews..Album..Reviews..Song..Reviews..Spotlight..Sign..InRegister..Facebook..Advertise..Submit..Lyrics..Show..navigation..Hide..navigation..Lyrics..Popular..Lyrics..Billboard..Hot..100..Upcoming..Lyrics..Recently..Added..Top..Lyrics..of..2011..Top..Lyrics..of..2010..Top..Lyrics..of..2009..More....Artists..Popular..Artists..Artists..A-Z..Popular..Albums..Upcoming..Albums..Adele..Rihanna..Katy..Perry..Lady..Gaga..Lil..Wayne..Genres..Rock..R&B..Country..Hip..Hop/Rap..Pop..Christian..Dance..Latin..All..Genres....News..All..News..Daily..Roundup..Reviews..Album..Reviews..Song..Reviews..Spotlight..Facebook..Advertise..Submit..Lyrics..Song..Lyrics..Video.Playback.Not.Supported.Lyrics.to.Real.Love.by.Eric.BenetOh.babe.Don't.you.know.you.got.the.real,.real.love.Precious,.a.word.that.comes.to.mind.When.the.morning.come.and.you're.asleep.by.my.side.Cherish,.a.word.that.could.describe.How.our.love.has.stood.the.minute.test.of.time,.analyze.There's.a.whirlwind.Of.changes.this.life.may.bring.But.the.real.thing.just.holds.off.could.what.may.And.we.got.something.real.baby.Real.love,.real.love.In.a.world.full.of.make.believe.We.got.something.real.girl.Real.love,.real.love,.I.bet.everything.on.you.and.me.I.love.you,.not.just.for.who.you.are.But.for.the.way.you.made.a.better.man.out.of.me.Now.I.try,.I.try.,.I.swear.baby.every.day.I.try.To.live.a.life.deserving.of.this.joy.you.give.to.me,.to.me.Now.you.got.your.funny.ways.girl.Lord.knows.I've.got.mines.Still.we.keep.on.getting.better,.better.all.the.time.'Cause.we.got.something.real.babe.Real.love,.real.love.In.a.world.where.nothing's.what.it.seems.We.got.something.real.girl,.real.love,.real.love.Just.standing.strong.for.the.whole.word.to.see.Don't.ever.question.what.my.heart.needs.tomorrow.Girl.I.just.want.the.same.ol'.love.you.gave.me.today.We.got.it.for.sure.Kind.of.love.that.knows.that.joy.brings.some.sorrow.But.we.can't.go.wrong.if.we.just.hold.on.Ain't.nothing's.stronger.Real.love,.real.love.In.a.world.full.of.make.believe.We.got.something.real.babe.Real.love,.real.love,.I.bet.everything,.everything.on.you.and.me.Don't.you.know.we.got.a.real.Don't.you.know.we.got.a.real.love.for.sure.Don't.you.know.we.got.a.real.Don't.you.know.we.got.a.real.love.for.sure.Roll.Down.Featured.R&B.Music.Videos.Body.On.MeRita.Ora.ftChris..Brown..Bum..BumKat..DeLuna..ftAnonymous..Save..Cancel..Really..delete..this..comment?..Yes..No..Anonymous..Save..Cancel..Really..delete..this..comment?..Yes..No..Bad..selection..An..annotation..cannot..contain..another..annotationCheeeek...that...out...dudeFollow.Us.For.Latest.Updates.Facebook.Twitter.Pinterest.Google.Top.10.R&B.Music.Videos.1.Blurred.Lines.[Uncut].Robin.Thicke.ft.T.I[Chorus:].[2x].Dont.you.know.we.got.a.real.Dont.you.know.we.got.a.real.love.for.sure.Dont.you.know.we.got.a.real.Dont.you.know.we.got.a.real.love.for.sure.Songwriters.JORDAN,.ERIC.BENET./.NASH,.GEORGE.TThe..latest..and..greatest..videos..in..all..categories f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 13:40 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    team failleurs Index du Forum -> Aide -> TF aide Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | creer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation